Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chope... akan datang

This is not a post. This is an advertisement of sorts to let you know not to expect another post here at least until the school holidays are over.

Reasons:

1) It's the school holidays. My engine automatically screeches to a halt (as all mums of school-going children know, our circadian rhythm coincides with that of our kids). Often, my body is up at 9am but the brain doesn't cotton on till noon.

2) I was supposed to be updating my Travel Blog on our family trip to Darwin. For some reason, it's taking me longer to write about this 5-day trip than our three-times-as-long New Zealand trip last year. Bear with me and keep checking back there, I promise it will get done eventually.

3) In my defence, I did write a pretty long post before this - a substantial one talking about the education system and everything. I figure that justifies me to a two-week or so reprieve.

So, enjoy the break and I'll be right back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...