Friday, June 3, 2011

Andre-isms

Just a light-hearted post to end a hectic work week!

Over the years, Andre has been entertaining our household with his off-the-wall quips, often without meaning to. I sometimes post these "Andre-isms" on Facebook but I thought I would just compile some of them here, so I can remember them and refer back when I need a good laugh.

xxx

Andre: "That's the shop with all the fake women."
Lesley-Anne: "They're called mannequins."

xxx

Andre: "Is Labour Day when all the mothers remember how painful it was during labour?"

xxx

Andre trips and falls on his butt in front of his classmates.

Teacher: "Are you alright?"
Andre (dusting himself off): "It's ok, it runs in the family."

xxx

Me: "You ate fried food again?!"
Andre: "Popcorn chicken is not fried! All the sauce made it soggy."

xxx

Andre to me: "I'm lucky because you're quite clever and I have your genes."

xxx

Andre (after being berated by me for a sub-par assessment paper): "Even though you scold me, I still love you."

Ok, so this last one is not funny in the least, but I really think I have the sweetest son.

TGIF!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In time to come when you hv collected enough, it can be a collection of original snippets of andre's growing up thoughts. Hilarious!!! LOL

qx

monlim said...

Thanks QX! He provides the much-needed comic relief in this household :)

Lilian said...

Hee hee...Andre is the best lah! My favourite is the "fake women" one :D

monlim said...

Lilian: Haha, that one made me do a double take, for a moment I was like huh? He knows about fake women? Then... duh!

Anonymous said...

Mon, he is so funny lah! Responding to his 2nd question, I do remember Labour day because of labour pain, because I was in labour during Labour day! LOL...

Chris

monlim said...

Chris: Hahaha, that's so literal it's hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...